Americas Payroll Tax & Accounting Manager
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Operating standards and controls are necessary to ensure quality and timeliness of pay delivery and its impact on financial reporting. Your background in accounting, SOX compliance and international payroll will be essential to your success in this role. You will engage with accounting managers across the Americas and support statutory audits and territory based regulatory compliance reporting using our global systems and processes.
Your strong background in payroll tax will be necessary when monitoring US and territory regulatory and tax related changes and work closely with technology partners to ensure application and testing for system related updates are successful.
In our centralized service delivery model you will support delivery of pay, tax and payroll accounting for three territories and payroll tax and accounting for the US. You will lead a team of four analysts and report to the Americas Payroll Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field; FPC or CPP preferred
- 5+ years' experience in leading people, international payroll, payroll tax, SOX compliance and payroll accounting
- 2 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Advanced Excel proficiency is required; experience with SAP, GlobalView and BSI and Kronos are preferred. ADP SmartCompliance is a plus.
- Attention to detail in the development of management quality reporting and analytics for executive-level personnel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface with and influence all levels of management
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic business along with the passion and energy to drive results
- Self-starter that anticipates problems identifies opportunities and provides creative solutions to proactively control outcomes
- Team player with a positive attitude - open to learning other areas of the business and sharing team responsibilities
- Thrives working in a high volume and fast paced environment