Analyst-Finance (Corporate Finance)
Analyst, FinanceCorporate FinanceThe Corporate G&A
Finance Analyst for Corporate Budgets will have the following financial
reporting and analysis responsibilities:
- Compile monthly &
YTD spend results for all G&A departments via COMPASS system reports and
SAP backup. Issue reports and communicate results to G&A stakeholders while
identifying risk and opportunities to trend / budget
- Provide analysis on
G&A spend in high spend areas including all Corporate Facilities as well as
Senior Management cost centers.
- Review YTD G&A
allocations by business unit in SAP / COMPASS to ensure alignment to
- Establish Annual trends and Budgets in COMPASS.
- Participate in monthly close in SAP for all G&A
- Manage Corporate FX reporting. Review YTD actuals and
coordinate trend updates with stakeholders and communicate to Treasury and
report in Regefi system
- Manage Corporate Capital Projects as to annual trend /
YTD actual / Commitments / Depreciation expense / Simulations
- Validate YTD actual / Annual trend reporting in FLASH
and MGTR for POS / FSS capital as well as Allocated Fixed costs.
- Review and communicate YTD fringe results to HR budget
owners and identify risk / opportunity to annual trend.
- Ad hoc projects to improve controls / reporting
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Finance in similar FP&A or G&A roles
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Strong computer skills required (advanced Excel and
PowerPoint skills a must)
- Position will be actively working in all LUSA
applications ; SAP / COMPASS / FC ( Magnitude ) / Regefi / Capital
Reporting System / HRIS ( headcount ).
- SAP or TM1/Cognos knowledge a plus
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving
skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication
skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take
pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran
status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a
recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to
specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for
accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.