Analyst - Merchandising Inventory Control
The Analyst will help guide cross-functional Merchandising partners in obsolescence & active processes. The primary focus will be on preparing monthly and quarterly data reviews. S/he will analyze and develop specific schedules to support inventory control master data. The Inventory Control Analyst will help ensure data integrity in cross-functional partnerships (but not limited to) Finance, CRA and IC. He/She will present suggestions to Management for achievement of life-cycle planning goals and inventory optimization within Inventory Control. This individual will assist with evaluation and execution of internal and external disposition strategies. In partnership with IC management, Finance and Category Reporting, this individual will conduct regular data integrity reviews involving cycle counting of product within Inventory Control. The Analyst will have an understanding of the Obsolescence process to ensure departmental alignment, share process knowledge and ensure reconcilation of merchandise in accordance with controls set in place by Management and Audit. The Analyst of Merchandising Inventory Control will help support the execution and coordination of all product movement within Inventory Control, by highlighting misalignments in data and inventory. The Analyst will be responsible for finished good and non finished good system reconciliation and reporting. The Analyst will partner with Core Merchandising leadership and Senior Management on inventory control Management. The Analyst will also assist in analyzing and suggesting process improvements to create effeciences within the department.
- Manage reporting and analytics related to inventory movement within the department.
- Perform analysis of inventory on IC merchandise as documented in Interal Audit control.
- Lead/Participate in the development of system and process improvements in support of Inventory Control day to day operations.
- Prepare monthly reports and analyze all finished goods, samples and loose stones in an efficient and accurate manner on a daily basis.
- Partner with cross functional teams on obsolence review and documentation.
- Partner with IC Management of inventory control reconciliation
- Manage day to day finished goods, samples and loose stones for hand off or shipment to internal or external parties. To ensure masta data intergrity
- Commuicate process improvement efficiencies within area based on performed analysis
- Analyze and troubleshoot negative inventory situations in the various Merchandising application. Pepare reporting based on outcome of reconcilation analysis.
- Research and resolve any operational issues that may arise impacting data or inventory
- Create and maintain Inventory Control process documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to adjust work schedule
- Ability to work in collaborative team based environment
- 2-4 years of prior Inventory Control experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong Analytical skills and business acumen
- Detailed oriented
- Stong planning and organizational skills.