Seeking a passionate SEO professional to work in a fast-paced work environment. S/he is highly motivated, curious, data driven and results oriented. S/he will provide support to the global SEO team to help drive strategy, initiatives & SEO performance. S/he will be responsible a variety of tasks across the spectrum of SEO including: keyword, performance & website analysis, build dashboards & provide reporting, perform audits and make recommendations to improve content, rankings, and visibility. S/he will strive to build awareness for SEO within the company and work with 3rd parties and across-departments to provide data, content recommendations and business requirements.
- Responsible for global and regional monthly reporting of SEO results & performance.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance business goals.
- Adhoc analysis to monitor and evaluate results and impact of SEO initiatives.Content Analysis
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Keep pace with SEO & internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.Communication
- Collaborate with SEO Manager to improve Google ranking for keywords related to Tiffany categories, collections and products.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Partner closely with IT, Digital Copy, Digital Creative, Brand, Merchandising and regional eCommerce teams as well as Tiffany’s agency partners.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 1-2+ years of experience in SEO and/or search.
- Strong analytics & Microsoft excel skills.
- Familiarity with keyword search and analytics and demonstrated results growing SEO channel performance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt, self-motivated & curious with the ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experiencs with SEO reporting tools: Keyword Reporting tools (brightedge, conductor/Stat), website analysitcs platforms (adobe/google analytics), Google keyword planner, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Botify, ScreamingFrog, MajesticSEO, Ahrefs, etc.
- Bilingual – (Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian or French specifically) #LI-POST9