Analyst, Supply Chain, Sparc Group
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Middlesex County
Town : South River
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Aéropostale offers competitive salary, flexible working schedule, generous discount, paid time off, medical/dental benefits, and an array of additional benefits. We also offer learning and development programs to acclimate new hires to our business, and to grow and develop our employees’ skills and leadership abilities. Being part of the Aéropostale team comes with perks, opportunities for growth, and the ability to be part of our amazing culture, and we are thrilled to share it all with our newest team members!
Dept: Supply Chain
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Supply Chain
Location: South River, NJ
SPARC Group LLC is an operating partner to global brands, providing retail and ecommerce management, sourcing, design and other operational and administrative support. It currently operates Aeropostale, Nautica and Lucky Brand in the United States and Puerto Rico. SPARC Group LLC is owned, through its parent company SPARC Group Holdings LLC, by Simon Property Group and Authentic Brands Group. With Aeropostale, Nautica and Lucky combined, SPARC Group operates retail locations, a strong wholesale business with thousands of points of sale in the U.S., and the ecommerce platforms for all brands. The Simon Property and ABG joint venture also own the Forever 21 and Brooks Brothers brands.
The Analyst, Supply Chain is a member of the team responsible for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of moving good through the DC to our wholesale customers and stores by analyzing and acting upon logistics data. The position will also support oversight of our third party logistics providers.
- Produce and publish Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting on performance, order tracking, service levels, etc.
- Work with Supply Chain, IT, and 3PL partners to develop standard reporting to monitor logistics activity across brands.
- Manage invoice processing and tracking to identify efficiencies.
- Participate in system upgrades to ensure understanding and appropriate oversight of activity.
- Support Supply Chain strategic initiatives with performance analyses. Perform ad hoc analysis, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
- 2-5 years of logistics experience in an automated facility preferred
- Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Systems and Tools Acumen: MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel, and aptitude to learn company systems/applications quickly
- Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of partners
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Click here to apply online