Area lp Manager- Denver
Country : USA
State : Colorado
County : Denver County
Town : Denver
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Investigate evidence of loss using multiple tools and resources and conduct interviews in a timely manner regarding integrity, theft and violation of company policy. Provide Store Management and District Managers with recommendations for resolution and improvement.
- Analyze store exception reporting, inventory reporting, CCTV, incident reporting and other information and trends for further internal and external investigation. Partner with local law enforcement and retail network to drive case resolution.
- Conduct various store audits to assess operational and safety compliance with company policies and procedures. Advise and consult with General Managers on improving results based on store audits. Report audit findings to District Manager and Corporate Loss Prevention.
- Drive and coordinate Shrink Focus Store program with Store Ops Business Partners.
- Partner with District Manager, Regional Vice President (if applicable) and Regional Loss Prevention Manager to coordinate and present information to store operations audience including conference calls and regional and district meetings.
- Conduct in store surveillances using Loss Prevention tools including covert, remote and in-store CCTV to identify and escalate potential internal integrity issues, safety concerns, fines, lost sales and activity that affect the business.
- Identify Loss Prevention equipment issues at store level. Install and maintain protective equipment as needed.
- Investigate external incidents (i.e. burglary, ORC activity and robbery) and develops action plans for the implementation of preventative measures that will reduce the frequency of the events.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interviewing Certificate and CFI (Certified Forensic Interviewer) a plus.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in Loss Prevention and in a retail environment; multi-store experience is preferred
- Strong business relationship skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, electronic communication and presentation skills
- High level of confidentiality and superior organization skills with attention to detail
- Solid analytical skills; able to identify trends to help drive sales, business plans and support operational initiatives that directly correlate with shrink
- Must be comfortable working in an independent manner, able to multi-task, be flexible with change and prioritize to the needs of the business
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in complex and stressful situations
- Ability to travel locally and overnight as needed
- Good working knowledge of current technology and its application to the role (EAS, Burglar Alarms, CCTV, Kronos, case management software, exception based reporting etc.)WORKING CONDITIONS
- Flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business (schedule may include evenings, weekends and holidays)
- In-town and out-of-town travel within designated market; some overnight travel
- Responds to store based emergencies
- Physical demands include periodic ladder climbing, minor equipment repairs, installation of covert cameras or relocation and lifting up to 50 pounds in a retail store environment
- Home based office#LI-JF1