Area Manager - Bcbg - Texas
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Henderson County
Town : New York
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Delivers positive results.
- Assembles and develops high performing teams.
- Invests time in people development and succession planning for key roles and high potential leaders within the district.
- Ensures execution of all company programs and initiatives through effective planning, communication, execution, and follow up.
- Develops consistent and effective routines with the stores to meet a store's individual needs or unique differences.
- Is able to quickly identify trends that could positively or adversely affect the store condition and adjust business accordingly.
- Advises and coaches stores on effective payroll allocation and management of schedules and expenses to drive profitability.
- Ensures all merchandising and visual standards are followed.
- Drives profitable sales through decisions made on inventory, presentation, placement, and signage.
- Is an ambassador for great customer service.
- Partners with Asset Protection to minimize loss in district.
Is Action and solution oriented.
Values and uses his/her and others' time wisely and efficiently.
Sets clear goals and objectives.
Makes tough decisions in a timely manner.
Focuses on results and quality versus just compliance.
Has the ability to plan both short and long range.
Effectively eliminates any conflicts in priorities or schedules to minimize changes at store level.
Reinforces company priorities through effective planning.
Follows up on all plans and communications.
Communicate clear and direct expectations.
Is approachable and accessible to all employees and allows for an open flow of communication.
Actions consistently match words.
Creates an environment of trust.
Admits and learns from mistakes.
Follows through on commitments.
Has high personal integrity.
Does not misrepresent himself or the company.