Area Operations Manager
Country : USA
State : Arizona
County : Pima County
Town : Tucson
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Lead a safe workplace by advocating safety training and accident preparedness.
- Perform workflow analysis and make staffing adjustments to match the production flow.
- Ensure adherence to accurate work methods and standard methodologies and seek opportunities for process improvements
- Work with Human Resources to ensure performance plans are set, maintained, and continuously improved upon.
- Actively develop Supervisors and Staff; coach, counsel, and manage with integrity.
- Encourage your team by providing mentorship to facilitate individual growth and development; champion a team environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued.
- Reinforce positive work environment and company culture.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with your peers, team, and senior managers in order to communicate effectively.
- Collaborate across departments and strategically implement solutions to optimize our operations.
- Mediates conflict resolution as needed.
- Should have 4+ years of proven experience managing a team of direct and indirect reports and empower their decision making.
- Natural story-teller with impactful communication skills in all situations.
- Proven track record of motivating teams and creating conflict resolution; ability to provide real-time feedback and develop other leaders within the organization.
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
- Strong technical skills including, word, excel and WMS experience
- Willingness to support multiple shifts to support the growing business.
- A 4-year degree in Business, Logistics or Industrial Engineering is preferred but not required.
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Tucson
Operations Manager, Engineer, Manager, Industrial Engineer, Operations, Engineering, Management