Area Sales Manager
Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Miami-Dade County
Town : Miami
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Achieve SALES and plan INVESTMENTS
- Deliver on market share retail objectives.
- Manage Retail Specialist and BA team providing clear objectives.
- Manage regional spend for the area/ group of customers. P&L management.
- Define and follow budget targets to reach top line sales and profit levels.
- Continuously look for, and assess, new business opportunities within area.
- ACCOUNT management
- Develop strong working relationship with Regional Accounts.
- Drive commercial negotiations at corporate (HQ) and field levels (stores)
- Work with clients to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop space & locations, prices, investments, promotions...)
- Day-to-day management of accounts jointly working with TR Americas Team (Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Finance and Logistics departments)
- Forecasting responsibilities on saleable and non-saleable goods (POS material, GWP etc...) to optimize costs and avoid obsolescence.
- MANAGEMENT and TRAINING of the Field Sales Force
- Manage a team of Retail Specialists. Set specific objectives and goals to be delivered on in-store measures.
- Manage the Coty Beauty Consultants of the area. Evaluate performance with Retail Specialists and optimize organization
- Implementation of MARKETING/TRADE MARKETING Guidelines
- Together with Key Account Director and TR Americas Marketing team, define, negotiate and implement marketing, launch and promotional plans
- Ensure that merchandising, builds and visual implementation is in line with corporate and brand guidelines
- Negotiate promotional activities to develop the business.
- Market Intelligence: gather market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking etc.)
- Continuously seek new opportunities in space and location to enhance brand image and visibility
- Negotiate and implement Coty Brand Image in all doors according to VIP guidelines (ie personalized Brand fixtures - where possible)
- Work with a variety of people from various business and cultural background
- Build account relationships at corporate and store level.
- Muti-brand dynamic - a variety of brand strategies
- Manage tight deadlines
- Able to work independently & follow through with practical, actionable application
- Travel 30-50% of the time
- Strong retail acumen.
- A sharp eye for in-store excellence in execution
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills required to coordinate/manage the field force.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent PC knowledge for office applications.
- Language: Fluent English and Spanish..
- University Graduate, Economy or business related.
- 3+ years' experience in sales. International exposure
- Industry knowledge & Travel Retail experience a plus, but not essential