Assembler-Norridgewock or Skowhegan
Country : USA
State : Maine
County : Somerset County
Town : Norridgewock
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Willingness to support a changing environment, flexibility to cross train and rotate to various jobs and duties towards achieving departmental and business goals. Makes suggestions to improve the process and displays motivation and initiative to improve skills and job knowledge.
- Supports NB quality expectations/standards and takes ownership for meeting them. Ensures work quality before passing onto customers.
- Follows NB policies and demonstrates responsibility for attendance, safety requirements, PPE and reporting of accidents and near misses.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Standard 40 hour workweek applies
- Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:00pm
- Willing to adjust work schedule to meet a reasonable amount of overtime based on business needKEY CUSTOMERS
- Works in a collaborative team environment closely with other manufacturing associate to achieve common goals. Interacts with various support staff towards achievement of goals - ex. team leaders, quality inspectors, maintenance, kaizen associates
- External consumers who purchase NB product.MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Consistently achieves departmental and company goals.
- Communicates issues and/or asks for help when necessary. Adheres to established departmental and company polices.REPORTING STRUCTURE
- Reports directly to the Team Supervisor. Will take direction and feedback from Team Leaders on process and achievement of daily goals.
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for eight hours and move from role to role. Must be able to lift light to moderate amounts of weight up to 42 pounds. Must be able to perform repetitive upper extremity motions and repetitive forceful grip/pinch requiring both hands.
- Possess dexterity necessary to assemble small and delicate product parts
- Use of personal protective equipment is required-Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection are required while on the manufacturing floor.
- Willingness to learn other jobs and work in a team environment is essential.