Assembly Operations Manager
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Middlesex County
Town : South Brunswick Township
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Tasks & Duties:
- Coordinate with Development, Packaging and Supply Planning on executing assembly production and/or reworks requirements.
- Create and maintain component codes, BOM's and Purchase Orders in SAP.
- Maintain BOM and program costs in DPM.
- Manage and maintain BOMS including setting cost standards in SAP.
- Communicate with supply vendors to ensure timely delivery of component and necessary materials needed for executing production.
- Coordinate production requirements with subcontract assembly vendors to achieve ship date demands.
- Inventory management; troubleshoot and problem solve inventory issues.
- Perform physical inventory at subcontract vendor locations.
- Perform inventory maintenance in SAP including but not limited to receiving and inventory adjustment.
- Perform end of run analysis and approve adjustments.
- Create production plan and MRP in SAP.
- Issue and monitor component material requisitions to purchasing for timely delivery of materials to fulfill assembly requirements in a timely manner.
- Process Inventory Destruction Approval forms.
- Systematically move finished goods from South Brunswick to subcontractors.
- Provide availability to Supply Planning of stock for ship dates.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- 5-7 prior experience in planning, inventory control or related experience preferred
- Proficient in MS office
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- SAP system experience a plus