Asset Protection Agent Burbank Center Rack
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Burbank
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Maintain the general safety of customers, employees and the store
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities to identify indicators for internal or external theft
- Conduct external and internal investigations, documenting all loss prevention incidents properly
- Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits, training and education
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Have solid verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- Meet any local licensing requirements
- Experience in investigative, loss prevention and security procedures (preferred)