Asset Protection Specialist - Distribution Center
Country : USA
State : New York
County : Dutchess County
Town : Fishkill
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
Responsible for protecting the assets of the company and ensuring a safe environment for our DC employees and visitors. The LP Specialist has a thorough knowledge of Gap Inc. policy and procedures. The LP Specialist works closely with LP Shift Coordinators and above to perform duties that directly support the core supply chain LP responsibilities of physical security, safety, inventory management, auditing, and investigations. The LP Specialist demonstrates knowledge of DC Operations and develops relationships to increase LP awareness, maintain operational excellence and minimize shortage within their assigned area of responsibility. The LP Specialist also serves as a primary point of contact with the public (e.g. visitors, emergency services, law enforcement and other government officials). What you'll do
- Ensure a safe + crime-free environment for DC employees and visitors. Maintain & manage controls which include: Access Control Points, Physical Security / Fire Safety / Equipment and all related Systems & Administration. Protection of all company assets: People, Property & Product.
- Safety / Business Continuity Support - Assist with all Campus Emergencies. Including: Fire / Safety & Medical / Severe Weather-related events. Responsible for contacting emergency services and site coordination.
- Shortage reduction Programs: Performing Inventory Auditing & Systems related functions.
- Support LP Investigations & Research provide accurate reporting & case management. Apply / use of all applicable investigative tools and ensure administrative compliance. Maintain confidentiality in all related matters.
- AppropriateTraining & Certifications: First Aid / CPR / Security or Investigative licenseif local area requires.
- Knowledgeof Security & Loss Prevention Procedures.
- StrongCustomer Service Skills, ability to maintain decorum & confidentiality.
- Strongverbal & written communication skills.
- Abilityto work in a fast-paced team environment while multi-tasking.
- Have intermediatecomputer skills (spreadsheets, databases, word processing)
- Strongability to problem solve and apply appropriate actions that may involveuncommon situations.
- Abilityto work a Flexible Schedule at times.
- PhysicalRequirements: Ability to stand or walk for significant periods of time. Abilityto lift 50lbs/23kg.