Assistant Brand Manager - Puma & Bmw
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Travis County
Town : Austin
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job responsibilities include:
- Merchandising/Line Development: Build seasonal line plans with strategies that communicate future product development needs to the design team. Manage global pricing with a focus on meeting margin objectives; responsible for competitive market and trend analysis to provide regional product assortments. Analyze and provide feedback on retail sales and shipping.
- Inventory Management/Planning: Global assortment management; partner with the planning team on immediate inventory needs and allocation; conduct monthly calls with supply chain planners to monitor flow of inventory and timeliness of new product introductions. Manage and identify quarterly status changes/ markdown list in partnership with regional merchants and licensor.
- Sales: Lead sales coordination meetings with regional merchant teams & provide global guidance for each seasonal product delivery. Responsible for building and managing direction for content included in "Go To Market" materials including strategic product initiatives and seasonal newness assortments.
- Marketing: Partner with the marketing team on all operational marketing activities (product selection for campaign assets, fixtures, packaging, window kits,etc.)
- Distribution: Responsible for managing new door approvals and quarterly door count recaps. Partner with regional merchants to manage new distribution and channel opportunities to present to licensor.
- Cross functional partnerships: Interface with product development, design, regional merchants, licensor contacts, senior management, marketing and planning.
- Fixture & Packaging: Manage new product enhancements development for the watch category. Act as the main liaison between licensor and internal environmental design, marketing and packaging teams.
- Communication Skills - Drive day to day communication with the licensors and possess soft skills to influence and communicate ideas and strategies.
- Minimum 7+ years of brand, planning, or buying experience
- Success in building collaborative partnerships
- Experience driving business forward
- Retail selling analysis experience required
- Proficient Microsoft office with Excel, Google Enterprise products
- SAP experience is a plus