Assistant Loss Prevention Manager – 12th st. Rack
Country : USA
State : District of Columbia
County : District of Columbia
Town : Washington, D.C.
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Work with the Loss Prevention Manager to ensure complete building security and safety
- Respond to and report all store security and emergency situations, for example, administer first aid, escort hostile individuals from the store, help lost children, etc.
- Partner with the Loss Prevention Manager to assist employees with safety incidents and participate in the store Emergency Response team, when necessary
- Observe customer behavior for indicators of both internal and external theft, for example, fraudulent check or credit card activity, shoplifting, etc.
- Assist in coaching Loss Prevention employees to ensure they meet performance standards and expectations
- Review and approve all reports to ensure that Loss Prevention incidents and cases are reported properly and document the review of detention room videotapes
- The a bility to develop and maintain productive relationships with other employees and leaders
- Strong organizational, delegation and follow-through skills
- The a bility to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency, including use of monitoring and surveillance technologies
- A comprehensive unde rstanding of both APIS and XBR ( preferred )