Assistant Manager, Merchandising - Hudson
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Hudson County
Town : Jersey City
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
- Support strategies and processes to drive store sales and deliver results through a customer centric mindset.
- Recruit, hire and develop highly productive Brand Associate and Expert teams.
- Own assigned area of responsibility.
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- Perform Service Leader duties.
- Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
- Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
- Promote community involvement.
- Leverage omni-channel to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Ensure all compliance standards are met.
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to travel as required.