Associate Art Director (Anf)
Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Franklin County
Town : Columbus
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
Our core values and standards guide our behavior every day. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, we believe everyone is a leader at A&F. We believe the people make the place. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. We are eager to understand and embrace change. We are relentless innovators who dream bold.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world's most recognizable brands? At A&F, we're on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories...We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
With a focus on social, paid media and motion content, this creative role has a primary function to translate high level concepts into artfully planned, social media campaigns and digital advertising, bringing the brand to life across our multi-platform landscape.
The ADAD works collaboratively with art directors, content creators and graphic designers to best plan and generate paid media campaigns and organic social content, presenting to the Creative Director, VP of Creative and SVP of Marketing. In this role, you will also partner with our strategy, analytics, and merchant teams on ideation, planning, execution, and hindsight of seasonal campaign tactics. The successful candidate must possess strong creative, layout, type, aesthetic and strategic thinking skills, is an analytical self-starter who is highly organized, and can deliver top-quality assets in a quick timeframe.
Key skills include a keen eye for mobile video content, animation, and love of social media. Combined with the ability to lead cross-functional conversations, manage external agency relationships and create industry leading, designed content.
- Collaborate with strategy and art directors to create digital content for A+F social media platforms
- Create assets (on-figure and flat) in support of a monthly content calendar that supports brand level milestones and activity.
- Collaborate with strategy teams on planning campaigns, UCG and influencer programs
- Deliver mobile media content and appropriate flat lays and in-house UGC content.
- Work with editorial and copy teams to ideate/concept campaigns and captioning
- Partner with merchants to plan messaging and ensure correct product is launched.
- Translate campaign look and feel into branded and product focused stories for Instagram.
- Manage interaction with cross-functional teams including strategy, DTC, paid media, legal, store directors/teams, PR, legal, music, and copy to ensure creative and directional alignment
- Work closely with creative team to develop short, medium and long-term social media channel and content strategies with a "first to market" approach
- Collaborate on seasonal influencer strategies and digital content development with influencers/agencies
- Monitor industry creative best practices/trends and maintain a competitive library of new content opportunities
- Develop and continuously update best practices and manage recommended rules of engagement
- Partner with strategy and paid media teams to launch ambassador program content on social
- Create Social Media digital guides and toolkits for internal teams and external partners
- Provide support as needed to international teams (China, Europe etc.)
- Partner with Analytics to measure, analyze and report weekly and seasonal campaign metrics and identify opportunities for improvement
- Highly adept at photography, videography, editing, and post-production geared for mobile platforms
- High awareness of current global fashion and image trends for 25-30 year-old customers
- Thorough and vast knowledge of the digital landscape as pertains to marketing with specific expertise in social media
- Possess a creative eye and can produce on-the-fly content, while running with ideas.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Flexible and capable of changing and adapting to accommodate internal and external circumstances
- Highly motivated and collaborative with a willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strategic, analytic and structured thinking ability
- Design skills would be a plus