Associate Creative Director
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Lead and mentor a cross-functional team to execute a wide variety of creative concepts demonstrating innovation and vision, meeting business/marketing objectives and supporting brand and creative strategies.
- Contribute to brand strategy and the role of creative in expressing and supporting it
- Approach work with a customer-obsessed, people-first mindset; Collaborate and communicate effectively with partners in the creative team and across the organization to deliver successful creative concepts in support of high visibility marketing campaigns
- Confidently deliver presentations that visually and verbally communicate creative concepts and campaign ideas to key partners, stakeholders and leaders
- Be an inspirational and effective thought leader, and actively support the development of team members
- Drive new ways to innovate and improve customer experiences, with an emphasis on digital innovation
- Demonstrate continuous curiosity, knowledge and enthusiasm for fashion and stay up to date on the creative trends and design best practices in the industry
- 8+ years of creative design experience leading major cross-channel campaigns from concept through execution (digital, print, video, 3D space, etc.)
- Proven leadership skills and experience; the ability to effectively guide and mentor individuals and a team.
- Expert level core design skills (typography, spatial relationships, Adobe Creative Suite and other software) and the ability to analyze and decisively direct individuals in execution.
- A history of digital innovation and the drive to find new ways to innovate and improve customer experiences.
- On-set art direction experience for fashion or applicable field; experience leading photo shoots from concept through execution.
- Experience concepting and driving brand/marketing creative strategy.
- Experience in collaborating to drive and support editorial/content strategy.
- Strong experience with social media and social strategy
- Knowledge of possibilities with video editing and new media explorations, fashion styling, copywriting/editing, environmental design and other aspects of creative that collaborate closely with design/art direction
- Knowledge of the fashion/retail industry and other relevant industry climate.
- Extremely strong research ability; an ability to intuit and absorb relevant reference materials that make for thoughtful and unique ideas and creative executions. The ability to foster and continuously inspire this in others.
- Never-ending curiosity; knowledge of and enthusiasm for fashion and the creative/intellectual universe that surrounds it.Please attach your resume and provide a link to your portfolio.