Associate Design Director- Motion Design
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This position is responsible for helping to lead the conception and production of motion and digital content in all programs, spanning skincare, makeup, promo, TR, VM, Retail Experience. The position works closely with global creative, online, global marketing, global affiliate markets, and external agencies in the creation of concepts and storyboards, video editing, animations, social and new media to contribute to the strategic brand marketing objectives.
- Elevate Estée Lauder as a digital leader with innovative creative executions
- Concept motion graphic and digital solutions for cross category needs
- Educate the wider team on digital deliverables and limitations, as well as opportunities - be a leader in the field for others
- Work in partnership with Global Creative, Global Marketing and the Estée Lauder Online Division
- Concept and edit video and animations for global digital and social campaigns across all platforms including digital, mobile, social, out-of-home and in-store to create multi-channel awareness and to increase profitability
- Understand the ever-changing Digital / Social / E-com landscape and continually bring new ideas to the table based on competitive review of the digital marketplace.
- Constantly innovate and bring digital ideas to life
- Act as a creative conduit across multiple departments to provide creative solutions to support the brand's needs
- Ensure that all creative reinforces brand's prestige position and uphold its equity.
- Candidate should have 5-7 years of experience with at least 3 years in fast paced digital environment.
- Graphic design foundation including concept development and art direction
- Strong and careful usage of typography
- Interest and experience in beauty, fashion, and trends
- Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects
- Must have the ability to concept and edit video - cutdowns, text adjustments, aspect ratios
- Strong understanding of compression, file formats, digital specifications
- Demonstrated expertise designing for the following: digital campaigns across web & mobile, social media, emerging platforms, product launches and a great working knowledge of e-commerce
- Innovative-willingness to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems. Ability to source new vendors, technology and platforms
- Needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment, oversee multiple projects, have attention to detail and work well
with cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills to able to present - Clearly communicates expectations. Can relate to a range
of people spanning business to creative to technical discipline
- 3D (Cinema 4D) is a plus
- Grading and retouching is a plus
- BA / BS / BFA degree
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.