Associate Loss Prevention Investigator
Country : USA
State : Connecticut
County : Hartford County
Town : Hartford
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Conduct static and mobile surveillances.
- Proactively investigate habitual offenders who pose a risk to TJX's employees.
- Work with store management and field LP to identify ORC opportunities and create action plans to eliminate those opportunities within the market.
- Initiate and conduct investigations for individuals associated with ORC groups.
- Utilize market resources to build cases.
- Support fence investigations.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- College degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
- 3 years of Loss Prevention or investigative experience.
- Organized Retail Crime experience preferred.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned areas.
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Hartford
Loss Prevention, Investigation, Criminal Investigator, Criminal Justice, Security, Legal