Associate Manager, j.Crew Retail, San Francisco Center
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to what's happening in the industry and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Enjoy working hard and always see things through from start to finish.
- Be energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally the team behind new strategies and projects.
- Make the best first impression; smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Value diverse points of view and encourage speaking up with new ideas.
- Use setbacks as a catalyst to push harder or change direction.
We'll want you to...
- Start each shift with a high energy "we will win" vibe that ignites the team.
- Be the role model for customer connections and create journeys that exceed expectations.
- Ensure Stylists are connecting with customers authentically.
- Expect everyone on the team to achieve their goals and key KPIs and provide coaching if performance slips.
- Reinforce goals in tandem with Chat-Ins | Outs.
- Keep Loyalty and JCC top of mind and meet goals.
- Ensure back of house communication is current and focused on selling and outreach.
- Know what's happening in the social space and keep the team connected.
- Ensure the team has proper training and shadowing and uses existing tools and resources consistently.
- Come up with brilliant and unique ways to engage the community and build loyalty through events.
- Can step into a variety of roles seamlessly to keep the business moving and everyone firing on all cylinders.
- Prioritize "need to do" over "nice to do" and drive initiatives to completion thoroughly and swiftly.
- Can step into the Store Director role if need be and knows the right thing to do.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER
- Have 4 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Assist in processing and replenishing while keeping the store looking great.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.