Associate Manager, Site Merchandising Lifestyle
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Prepare eCommerce product merchandising for the Outlet eCommerce website
- Own the end-to-end management of shop and product experiences for Women's Lifestyle categories on coachoutlet.com
- Partner with Web Production and IT Teams to effectively trouble shoot any site or file issues as they arise
- Maintain and collaborate on backend files (Event File, Upload File, Delete File, etc.)
- Sequence and monitor Outlet eCommerce shops for Women's Lifestyle categories.
- Update sequencing and refresh category shops based on data insights, inventory, newness, marketing, price changes and sales trends
- Serve as the go-to for any call outs or issues found within Women's Lifestyle products or shops
- Ensure all category refinements (filters, search, etc.) are optimized and working correctly
- Become our Women's Lifestyle category expert, Leverage analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) and cross-functional partnerships to create best in class Ecomm experience
- Check site and reports daily to identify and action on any needle-moving merch/site updates
- Own weekly and ad-hoc site reporting (shop, customer, diagnostics, search) to identify business opportunities
- Participate in weekly team meetings with cross functional partners to better understand business results and inform brainstorming efforts
- Attend product walkthroughs and monthly NA marketing kick off meetings to stay informed on primary product and marketing messages
- Keep a pulse on competitive landscape to help inform future strategies and brainstorming efforts
- Demonstrate strong logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and team oriented mindset
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively interact with team members and extensive cross functional network across all levels
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy required; a thirst for learning and success
- Prior Women's or Lifestyle category merchandising experience a plus
- Excellent product sensibility and ability to merchandise site in a visually appealing way
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient with Google Analytics and/or Microstrategy is preferred
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.