Associate Manager, Sitewide Enhancement Operations
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Site merchandising collaborates with our technology, merchant and marketing teams to achieve sales goals. The result is delivering the best customer experience across our entire omnichannel spectrum.
- Be a self-starter
- Build trusting cross-functional relationships with GFOB Strategy, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Internal Site Merchandising partners
- Partner with Site Merchandising and GFOB Strategy to identify digital enhancement ideas/needs based on knowledge of the category, industry trends and customer behaviors
- Use key metrics of customer satisfaction, conversion & revenue and your strategic problem-solving skills to guide business priorities
- Own alignment of business priorities through development of rolling backlog. Ability to prioritize business backlog using MVP
- Have excellent communication to ensure that your business partners feel involved and informed at all times through transparent communication
- Leverage internal experimentation to A/B test business priorities for scalability
- Be a champion for the business and user experience, and voice of the customer
- Be the subject matter expert on competitive landscapes
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Merchandising or/and retail experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, drive decisions, and measure impact to the business.
- Creative, collaborative and team-oriented with the ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels.
- Be anticipatory, with the ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of cross-functional teams.
- Adept at prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines.