Associate Product Manager, Ecommerce
Country : USA
State : New York
County : New York County
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
Michael Kors has always been involved in philanthropy, fighting hunger for more than 20 years. A longtime supporter of God’s Love We Deliver, he has worked with the New York-based organization to help distribute meals to people with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses. In 2013, he partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help fight world hunger by designing the 100 Series watch. A portion of the proceeds from his special-edition timepiece helps WFP deliver food to children through its school meals program.
Digital product managers at Michael Kors work with developers, designers and business teams to launch innovative digital products that solve user problems and drive our ecommerce business forward.
We are seeking a self-motivated, ambitious Associate Product Manager to own the ecommerce product backlog, launching enhancements focused on SEO, web accessibility, site performance and MK's custom web content component library. This role requires someone comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- Own and prioritize ecommerce product backlog, working with developers, designers, web producers and cross-functional business teams
- Participate in all agile ceremonies, leading where appropriate (grooming, retros, standups, demos)
- Write user stories, define acceptance criteria, review designs, and test features before launch
- Project management: Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team
- Strong analytical and systems-thinking skills, strong consumer product instincts
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum and fluency in JIRA
- Experience with Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- BS/BA or comparable work experience