Boutique Sales Manager
Reem Acra is a private company focusing on couture and high fashion whose designs epitomize global glamour by offering women an innate fashion sense, European style and understanding of what looks and feels beautiful. Interlaced with her sense of luxury, her regal designs are developed with a modern aesthetic. Her ready-to-wear and bridal collections evoke an ethereal quality, which appeals to a discerning clientele, including personalities, royalty and style-setting women from all over the world.
Celebrated for her ability to match a look to a woman’s personality, Acra has dressed global icons of style for weddings, red carpet appearances and awards ceremonies. Her following includes established stars like Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Catherina Zeta-Jones, Halle Berry, Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria, Jane Fonda and Olivia Munn; up-and-coming starlets like Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift; as well as royal families around the world.
At Reem Acra, we value our people. As a customer-centric service business, we believe that each and every team member should represent our brand and culture, should love and have passion for what they do, and have the ability to create meaningful quality relationships internally and externally with the main goal of growing our exclusive luxury brand.
The Boutique Sales Manager will be responsible for all aspects of sales and operations of the retail boutique at Reem Acra. The Boutique Sales Manager will be accountable for driving clients to the retail boutique to facilitate one-on-one client appointments while building relationship-based sales. The Boutique Sales Manager will have additional responsibilities helping to support wholesale initiatives as requested.
- Develop sales best practices and uniform client experience consistent with Reem Acra brand standards.
- Analyze sales reports to set and implement strategic sales opportunities to increase sales growth and clientele of the retail boutique.
- Collaborate with sales managers and Public Relations to increase traffic to the boutique by bringing awareness to company held events and trunk shows at the boutique to grow Bridal and RTW sales divisions.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with emphasis on building local market
- Provides excellent service at all touch points with prospective and repeat clientele from setting appointments, scheduling and managing alterations and responding to questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Manages trunk shows associated with the Reem Acra boutique or with local vendors
- Responsible for all inventory of the retail store and audits (twice per year)
- Responsible for bringing operational knowledge and best practices for the retail operations.
- Responsible for all sales reporting management and analysis
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
•Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in a Bridal sales and operational role
•Analytical, detail oriented and highly organized.
•Must be able to adjust to the fast paced dynamic of the industry.
•Strong communication skills- Verbal and written
•Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
•Capable of understanding complexity of issues, and utilization of creative problem solving
•Proven leadership skills and record of successful operational controls
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office