Brand Manager, Boston Area
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
The Brand Manager works in partnership with their stores to manage overall business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to driving sales results and profitability, maintaining visual presentations, customer relations and conducting trainings.
- Responsible for driving assigned store's sales and profit. Meet sales goals, drive full-price sales.
- Analyze sales and inventory on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to track and determine the needs of the business; monitor stock levels, sales plans, and assortments.
- Recap daily sales updates, top sellers and opportunities, visual updates, customer experience, and action plans.
- Motivate, train and develop associates and in-store management.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, seasonal (and as needed) trainings on product knowledge and brand standards.
- Provide fashion direction and knowledge.
- Implement visual presentation; merchandising from showroom and directives.
- Develop and elevate relationships with retail partners; Conduct Monthly/Seasonal Mgt Business Review Meetings
- Hold in-store teams accountable for the timely processing of new receipts from the dock on to the selling floor.
- Maintain clear, consistent, and organized methods of communication with G-III Apparel Group and retail partners.
- Partner with store team to ensure stock room standards and operations.
- Partner with store team to ensure all deliveries are properly processed and placed on the selling floor.
- Partner with store team to ensure markdowns are taken timely and efficiently.
- Partner with store team to ensure sales floor is recovered and filled in at all times.
- Creative Thinking; Business Driver
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Retail Math
- Visual Merchandising
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint