Brand Manager, Bridal And High Jewelry - Northern America
We are looking for a Manager, Bridal and High Jewelry to join our North America team based in New York. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the ideation and overall management of the marketing plans for the Tiffany Bridal and High Jewelry business within Northern America. We are looking for a passionate brand marketeer, who will build, execute and evolve the marketing strategy designed to deliver against the Company’s key strategic and financial goals. This role reports to the Senior Director and will oversee 1 direct report. Skills This position will require proven brand management skills and a passion for luxury brand marketing with the ability to demonstrate exceptional success in the following areas:
- Business Analytics: Translate consumer and data insights into brand action plans that can generate a positive impact on business results
- Innovative Thinking: Act as a 'change agent' in teams or organizations by bringing best-in-class external perspectives
- Effective Leadership and Collaboration: Lead projects across a multifunctional global organization, define new work processes as well as operate effectively within those that already exist.
- Results-Driven Approach: Focus on strong and rigorous execution with a sensitivity around communication and management of critical timelines
- Together with the Senior Director, the NA Brand Manager will lead the strategy and marketing plans for the Bridal and High Jewelry categories.
- Partner with functional marketing teams (events, PR, social, CRM, media) to develop integrated marketing strategies and plans to support company efforts that drive engagement and deliver business objectives (drive to KPIs) ensuring consistency of messaging and creative execution across channels.
- Lead brainstorm sessions to create innovative marketing ideas that will build continued brand awareness and deliver profitable growth.
- Write and deliver briefs that will provide direction on communication and advertising strategies and NA asset needs across marketing initiatives
- Conduct continuous category and competitive assessment and leverage consumer insights that will influence strategic business recommendations and day-to-day project management
- Manage day-to-day operations on all aspects of the business and be able to anticipate issues before they occur; suggest and implement solutions in an effective manner
- Prepare business analysis, presentations & materials for Senior Management as well as internal conferences w/NA Retail & cross-functional teams.
- Identify & share best practices across the NA and Global Brand Management organization - developing a strong culture & growing capability within the team. Initiative Development:
- Support the development of the initiative strategy & NA go-to-market planning & execution.
- Own and facilitate task force meetings by preparing materials, compiling agenda, and identifying and managing next steps.
- Closely track all project CPS and trouble shoot (complex) issues as they arise.
- Lead a 360 comprehensive review deck for key initiatives summarizing results & key learnings - with input from all multi-functional and agency partners.
- Provide NA feedback on Global Briefs for Bridal and High Jewelry category, asset FFU, timelines, concepts and any relevant creative materials. Business Analytics:
- Lead Complex Business & Financial Analysis, assisting in brand monthly / year end business reviews with custom data pulls to identify business drivers & hampers.
- Compile and update comprehensive competitive material to conduct and deliver landscape reviews as needed, whether it be a total analysis or a specific deep dive.
- Leverage consumer data to inform NA strategy & business development
- Report on best practices, industry trends, business and marketing program results
- Identify consumer patterns that may generate new business or go to market ideas
- Expand knowledge of Tableau, Microsoft Excel and Business Objects to further enhance analytical skills.
- Strengthen skills related to business communication including written business reports and review summaries Organizational Development:
- Lead a multi-functional project team to ensure excellence in strategy & execution, delivering the initiative and full asset toolkit to retail on-time.
- Become a valued member of the global marketing team by aligning global behind the NA marketing plan.
- Deliver operational and process improvements that drive increased efficiency within the NA Brand team.
- Luxury/upscale international brands
- Account management across all types of print & digital media formats (direct marketing a plus)
- Range of consumer research and market research techniques
- Passionate about data-driven decision making, with a strong marketing instinct and obsession with the customer experience
- Exceptional attention to detail while managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills balanced with creativity
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- The individual must demonstrate a great team spirit and will contribute to a collaborative climate.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and understanding of NA retail and market differences
- Experience of working in categories where executional excellence is valued
- Experience managing direct reports with the ability to motivate others and lead by example.
- Poise and professionalism to interact with varying levels of management in cross-functional teams
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Requires 10% travel