Brand Marketing Manager
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: Brand Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles, California
Company Description: Leading online destination for young women's fashion
Influencer Relations & Celebrity Partnerships
This position will be responsible for our paid and earned influencer program and will be primarily focused on partnerships, strategy and relationships with influencers, celebrities, ambassadors, bloggers and creators. This position will lead the development and execution of strategies to engage and leverage influencers across digital platforms to turn them into passionate brand advocates for the brand, with the goal of converting the influencers audiences to also advocate for the brand, engage with the brand, and become customers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop cohesive influencer strategies that amplify brand messages & storytelling to connect with current and future customers.
- Work cross functionally with social team & UK counterparts to build and execute 360 programs
- Oversee YouTube agency
- Manage budget tracking across influencer spend
- Produce reports measuring ROIs (return on influencer spend), additional KPIs, and impact of influencers on an ongoing basis and in campaigns. Create a regular publishing schedule and content calendars for influencers and ambassadors that support product launches, brand priorities, and fuels content for social platforms and overall awareness
- In partnership with the social media team, monitor influencer dialogue and feedback and make recommendations for action.
- Manage brand marketing assistants who are responsible for organic outreach and gifting, and who serve as day-to-day contact for influencers
- Develop relationships with key agents and managers for larger celebrity partnerships
This position will be responsible for our US brand events, pop ups, and influencer specific events. S/he will be responsible for the ideation, management, and execution of events.
- Develop monthly in-office and out of office event strategy as it relates to influencers
- Produce events as they relate to collection launches
- Oversee production agencies for larger events
- Create recap decks following each event, showing the overall effectiveness of said event as it relates to the KPIs set
- Work alongside social team to ensure they get content for use
- This position will be responsible for managing and leading our PR agency as it relates to the US market.
- Oversee PR agency
- Send monthly trend reports to ensure agency is pitching the necessary pieces
- Work alongside agency for collection launches/events to ensure the PR piece is in place
- Handle occasional day-to-day requests as they come through
- 4+ years of professional influencer, marketing/brand experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple work streams
- Self-directing and motivating; ability to lead without authority
- Comfortable in a growing, fast changing company environment
- Experience in fashion preferred