Brand Marketing Manager, Abercrombie & Fitch - Emea
Country : United Kingdom
State : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
Our core values and standards guide our behavior every day. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, we believe everyone is a leader at A&F. We believe the people make the place. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. We are eager to understand and embrace change. We are relentless innovators who dream bold.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world's most recognizable brands? At A&F, we're on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories...We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
- Plan Europe-specific adaptations to global campaigns, developing complementary messaging and creating a tactical activation strategy
- Drive Europe-specific activations from ideation to execution, focusing on unique experiential marketing opportunities
- Provide input to wireframing / asset creation process (which will take place at the Home Office in collaboration with the EMEA Brand Marketing Manager)
- Interface with regional Product teams to identify key products and seasonal trends
- Analyze marketing trends, consumer mindset, and competitive data for seasonal campaign preparation
- Manage mall-based marketing requests from the regional Stores organization
- Partner with regional Promotions, Finance, and Planning on in-season calendar and messaging changes and other key initiatives
- Track and manage campaigns
- Measure, analyze and report seasonal campaign metrics and identify opportunities for improvement
- Regular travel to the Home Office in Columbus, Ohio for key meetings and campaign brainstormsWhat will you need to bring?
- At least 6 years of experience managing brand strategies and campaigns
- Prior demonstrated ability to conceptualize, plan, and execute brand activations
- Bachelor's degree required
- Self-starting personality with plenty of drive
- Experience with third party vendor management and partnership management
- Prior agency experience a plus