Brand Marketing, sr. Manager or Director
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: Brand Marketing, Sr. Manager or Director
Company: Contemporary womenswear fashion brand
Location: Midtown NYC
- Conceptualizing how to translate the message of the season to creating stories within season is a very important part of the Marketing Managers role.
- Ideate and manage all photoshoots to ensure execution is in line with concepts and marketing strategies, including model selection.
- Deliver fresh integrated content across all channels.
- Oversee and be responsible for the correct execution of the brand guidelines across all touchpoints, including owning approval of all brand assets.
- Manage the content approval process and the touchpoints within it.
- Oversee creative writers (inhouse and freelance), provide feedback and copy when necessary as it relates to content and our marketing strategy
- Responsible for maintaining marketing project timelines, drafting briefs, oversee timely asset delivery and seek business approvals.
- Maintain effective communication to ensure all relevant departments are notified and included in planning and execution of marketing strategies.
- Monthly updates to leadership team about project metrics/results and presentation of a go forward strategy-based testing and analytics throughout all the marketing channels.
- Create a distinct marketing strategy and ability to execute the brand vision for both brands.
- Work cross functionally with creative and business teams to develop seasonal and monthly marketing/social strategies.
- Work with creative and business teams to develop new programs and in season campaigns ahead of time, manage the production and delivery of these programs.
- Partner with Director of Ecommerce on the marketing budget and manage spend by channel.
- Manage the master marketing calendar and the timely delivery of assets.
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to drive ROI and continuous improvements in KPIs across all marketing channels.
- Identify weaknesses in existing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Work cross functionally to ensure messaging is consistent with overall brand and business goals.
- Manage, implement and monitor digital marketing opportunities and new programs.
- Strategic development of programs and collateral for ecommerce as well as our retail partners.
- Qualified marketer from the Fashion or Beauty industry with an editorial background.
- Strong creative outlook with the ability to lead all marketing efforts.
- Familiarity with latest trends, technologies/methodologies in graphic and web design.
- Budget management, analytical and program management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Degree level education.