Country : USA
State : New York
County : Queens County
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analyzes requirements from the business; constructs workflow charts and diagrams;
- studies system capabilities; writes specifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Smart risk taking
- Creative thinking
- Adaptability / ability to manage change
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute
- Ability to influence Functional Skills
- Understanding of future technologies
- Business acumen
- Business process modeling
- Application domain knowledge
- Requirements definition & management
- Oral & written communications
- Consultative problem solving / consulting Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Functional knowledge of ERP modules and functionalities(e.g. SAP, Cornerstone)
- Bachelor's degree from accredited universities with strong academic record