Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Morris County
Town : Parsippany-Troy Hills
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Document current and to-be process flows to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system specifications in detail.
- Conduct requirements sessions with business users and subject matter experts while providing guidance in formulating new requirements and improving business processes by coming up with creative and alternative approaches to solving business problems.
- Manages scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes. Assists Project Managers in the development of detailed project plans and work assignments. Monitors progress to ensure project deliverables are met. Track progress to plan. Communicates status to project team members and management
- Ensure the incidents and problems are being actively resolved within defined service level agreements of our application managed service partners or Tiffany IT Policy
- Assists in developing test cases and participates in the quality assurance process to ensure that requirements are properly implemented.
- Assist in producing user training documentation and works with the business to train users
- 2 to 4 Years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong business acumenPreferred
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Sterling experience
- Retail experience a plus