Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Miami-Dade County
Town : Miami
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Location / Market: Miami - US/ Covers LATRAM, Luxury & Consumer Beauty
Being a strategic partner to the SVP/CFO in the creation of reports, presentations and relevant data analysis to support the day to day business decisions.Lead, create, own and deliver every month a standard business reporting package to support sales & Marketing teams on the analysis of the business. MAIN RESPONSABILITIES
- Weekly, monthly, season and fiscal year sales performance business reports that analyzed KPI's while identify areas of opportunity at brand/category level to provide overview to senior leadership, sales and marketing teams.
- Partner with all LATRAM BU's as needed to gather data and to provide insights on business performance at market or channel level.
- Be the go-to person for all matters regarding key retailer sell-out performance. Consolidate the sellout data received from customers, populate when needed to global teams, ensure data accuracy and create additional reports when needed.
- Prepare and analyze monthly retail sales performance reports by key customers / by channel/ by BU
- Owner of Power BI / The Hub data accuracy for TRAM and leverage the use of the tool for Ad reporting from other BU.
- Own all the reports & analysis by Brand, product mix, builders and drainers, sales and performance by category, subclass, icons, key franchises or any other business relevant subclass of products.
- Provide analysis to sales of retail results for key initiatives based on the marketing calendar
- Analyze sell-out vs. sell-in trends relative to the shop trend for key retailers as well as consolidate reporting for stock on trade for luxury and CB.
- In charge of maintaining the Beauty Advisors budget tracker
- Engage in additional ad-hoc analysis as needed related to PAX profile and trends, E-commerce results, etc
- Assist CFO/SVP in developing pwp presentations working with standard existing templates of creating new ones as needed.
- Financial background with strong analytical sills
- Ability to learn fast and manage daily all company information systems
- Solid Excel & PP skills, Power BI experience a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, deal with diverse levels of personnel in a multi-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create organized work plans and output requirements timely.
- Well organized, can handle a fast pace working environment, strong analytical skills with an entrepreneurial business focus, responsible, and strong collaboration skills, always act with trust & integrity.
- Being proactive in proposing analytical reports that will support the ongoing business needs