Business Analyst, Asset Protection
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
The Asset Protection Manager - Shrink Reduction collaborates with Home Office, Stores, and Supply Chain Teams to identify root causes of shrink and gains alignment in implementing solutions to maximize company profitability. Utilizes DMAIC Methodology to define core problems, measure company exposure, analyze possible remedies, implement solutions, and ensure closed loop processes are designed to provide a control environment.
- Leads process and system mapping efforts for high shrink areas in support of business leaders and area subject matter experts
- Utilizes analytical skills/data analysis to define outliers and identify key issues that are causing shrink at the Company level
- Works closely with the Shrink Command Center to support collaborative projects that reduce shrink
- Works closely with the Finance and Internal Audit Teams to analyze data and monitor execution of programs
- Manages complex projects involving multiple constituencies in a highly matrix environment
- Provides detailed reports relating to Project Management and Shrink Reduction efforts
- Develops routines and processes to track shrink projects and key measurements to forecast shrink reduction efforts
- Builds cross functional partnerships and meets with them regularly
- Consistently meets established performance standards for this role, including but not limited to shrinkage, safety, sales, customer service, productivity and expense controls.
- Green Belt Certification preferred
- Retail Operations experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in SQL, statistical analysis, relational databases
- Strong working knowledge of: SQL, Microsoft Office, Reporting tools (Tableau, Oracle, OBIEE, BI Publisher)