Business Analyst- Marketplace
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Travis County
Town : Austin
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Business Requirements & Analysis
- Capturing key views of the business and translating to applicable requirements for technology delivery
- Facilitating analysis of viable solutions to business problems - Considering business needs across the enterprise and helping define strategy to align the business roadmap with the IT roadmapProject Execution
- Working closely with business partners, IT Architecture, Solution Managers and Senior Management to elicit, document, and present requirements- Interacting with strategic vendors whose products or services are essential in achieving requirements identified for a project
- Develops strong partnerships across our organization
- Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
- Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
- Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others' ideas
- Is passionate about their contribution to Fossil
- Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
Skills and Experience:
- Required 3-5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst, preferably in a global environment
- Experience working in a Retail, E Commerce Environment is preferred.
- Experience working with Marketplaces, such as Amazon.com or Walmart.com and working with Aggregators is preferred.
- Experience working with SAP is required, SAP IS Retail or SAP Fashion Solution is preferred.
- Ability to effectively capture requirements and facilitate sessions with business stakeholders
- Prior experience demonstrating initiative and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Proven ability to conceptualize, exercise judgment and think creatively
- Ability to influence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present information to technical and non-technical customers/stakeholders
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and acts upon findings to initiate improvements.