Business Development – Key Consumer Manager, Mac
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The business development manager will support the global commercial team on business growth opportunities prioritizing key consumer development. This role will work closely with the regions and global brand functions to fuel business growth across all distribution channels.
The business development manager will build collaborative relationships at both regional and affiliate level, and partner to identify market opportunities. This role will liaise with global brand partners in consumer marketing, CRM, consumer insights, consumer engagement, store design, and visual merchandising to drive insights to action.
This is a highly analytical and process-oriented role. Must be able track priorities for each region and provide executive summaries to brand leaders. The individual must be self-initiated and work well in ambiguity.
- Drive key consumer engagement strategy that enables future sustainable growth. Responsible for evolving strategy to respond to priority business needs.
- Develop strategy for emerging markets consumers - i.e. Middle East, Korea, India
- Identify and leverage trends for key shopping corridors for traveling consumers - i.e. Chinese Traveling Consumers (CTC)
- Drive strategy to align local market investment to key consumer calendar and high traffic shopping occasions
- Develop and execute strategy to accelerate growth in Emerging Markets
- Create top 200 Doors Strategy and Acceleration
- Support Omni deployment and cross-channel acceleration
- Manage regional priorities (strategic and tactical). Liaise with global brand partners to provide support/capabilities for successful execution of these priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business
- Strong commercial acumen to convert insights to action
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to build successful relationships with both internal and external teams, both locally and globally
- 5-7 years' relevant work experience (international retail and or travel retail experience preferred)