Business Integration Analyst- Biztalk
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Kenosha County
Town : Kenosha
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a senior level member of the application integration team, the Sr. Integration Analyst works on new application integrations and supports existing integrations. This role contributes to the general integration efforts and approach. Looking for a company that promotes from within? Career path options for interested employees abound!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorships for this role.
This key role works with IT and business team members to design, develop, implement, manage, and support a variety of solutions that facilitate the movement of business data both within the Jockey environment and with third party systems. The person in this role may also be assigned one or more specific business applications to perform maintenance and to provide internal technical support to our business users and/or partners.
- Working with team members and business users to understand project requirements and deliver successful design, implementation, and post implementation support.
- Selecting the appropriate development platform(s) to execute business requirements and ensure post implementation success.
- Working both independently and as part of a team.
- Assessing and troubleshooting production issues with a varying degree of priority and complexity.
- Maintaining existing and developing new integration solutions to support business requirements.
- Providing continuous support and management of the integration layer.
- Documenting and cross-training team members for support continuity.
Jockey offers employees:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary and benefits (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation and holidays)
- A consistent first shift, weekday work schedule
- Onsite health & wellness programs and generous employee discounts
- Fashion-forward, business casual work environment (Jeans are ok!)
- 40 hours per year of paid volunteer time
- PTO/shut down the week between Christmas and New Year's
- An adoption friendly workplace About Us - Jockey Being Family
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent, though we may consider highly qualified applicants with other education with experience.
- 5+ years of development and production support with Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Software development experience with Microsoft toolset required e.g., C#, ASP.NET, & SQL. Azure DevOps experience is desired.
- Experience with SQL Server and SSIS are required. SharePoint and IIS are desired.
- Strong understanding of development principles and methodologies
- Familiarity with common business message formats (XML, JSON, Flat Files, EDI)
- XML manipulation (XSLT)
- Familiarity with common design patterns such as service-oriented architecture
- Exposure to other integration platforms such as Azure Logic Apps or MuleSoftare desired
- Available for a 24/7 on call rotation approximately every 3 weeks.