Business Intelligence Analyst - Merchandise Operations
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Build, manage, evaluate, and evolve a suite of Tableau Dashboards and other self-service tools for our key stakeholders
- Partner with Business teams to understand their analytics needs and look for opportunities to enhance our product offering
- Collaborate with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures in order to optimize for Tableau Dashboards and other self-service needs
- Offer strategic guidance to both analysts and business teams on how to best leverage our tools
- Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data
- Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative
- 1+ year of corporate experience building advanced Tableau Dashboards for ongoing measurement and self-service needs
- Ability to think strategically and assess key stakeholder requests
- Experience taking large volumes of data and condensing it into a clean, insightful, and automated format
- Demonstrated ability to QA reporting process to ensure data integrity and accuracy