Business Project Analyst
Country : USA
State : California
County : Alameda County
Town : Dublin
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
At Ross and dd's, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
GENERAL PURPOSE: The Project Management (PM) Analyst is a member of the broader Allocation Operations (AO) Team. On the AO Team our mission is to develop and support people, reports, and systems that improve the overall effectiveness of our department. Our PM Team's contributions to this objective are establishing the Project Scope/Requirements, creating the Test Plan/Scenarios, and facilitating all project-related activities. The PM Team works with all teams and levels in the department and often works directly with dept. leadership to establish a vision and drive high-value business outcomes. On PM we are comfortable communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from technical to business SMEs to Executive Leadership. We know that Project Management is critical to ensuring successful implementation of changes in our operations and we find joy in doing our best to advance our dept.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Project Management
- Document Scope, Requirements and Project Plan and update the plan throughout project life cycle.
- Ensure that all the stakeholders connected to the project are aligned on the objectives and deliverables. As the objectives and deliverables shift partner with the Project Manager explore options to bring the project back on track.
- Manage Project Timeline throughout the project life cycle. Update Project Plan as needed considering the impact on the entire project.
- Run the project efficiently following best practices while maintaining the quality of the project.Communication and Support
- Create meeting agenda and pro-actively schedule meetings per Project Business Plan and meeting cadence.
- Provide regular updates and communicate changes to all project stakeholders.
- Pro-actively prepare for all the project-related meetings and facilitate the meeting discussion
- Ensure all project stakeholders are clear on their project role and assignments.
- Make project-related information and documents available to all the stakeholders in a timely manner. COMPETENCIES:
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Self - DevelopmentQUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years Project Management related experience; 1 year experience in Allocation preferred
- Requires experience with using Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Excel, & Word.
- Requires experience communicating to diverse audiences; both technical and business leadership
- Experience creating mock-ups/wireframes of report/tool solutions preferred.
- Experience writing functional requirements preferred.
- Experience creating a UAT Plan/Scenarios preferred.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ADA:Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer. Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc. Consistent timeliness and regular attendance. Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:NoneDISCLAIMERThis job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.