Business Sales Planner
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Achieve gross and net sales targets: partner with VP & BSD on maintenance of stock & sales plan to deliver targets for gross & retail sales. Support P&L management by analyze sales vs shipments vs plan, project markdown & RTV costs, maintain a detailed tracking system of projected costs & ROI, prepare for monthly finance business reviews in partnership with sell in VP.
- Provide sales reporting & analysis: report on and monitor trends, identify factors impacting performance, provide holiday & new item performance vs benchmark, promotional sales analysis, monitor field productivity, monitor national/competitor trends, analyze this data to make recommendations on future programs. Ensure all key data stored & accessible by key partners. Partner with BSD & BSM's to provide reporting, forecasting, and benchmarking support for sales team
- Forecasting & benchmarking of basic, promotional items and innovation: use projections to build sales plans, partner with marketing, sell in team, & account to ensure new items have appropriate like sku & penetration %, partner with Ulta planner to align on agreed to benchmarking & sales/receipts plans, monitor Ulta's sales/receipt plans and compare to internal forecasts and call out opportunities or risks to forecast. Analyze sales results and impact of promotional programs and trade spend to make recommendations for future. Collaborate with sell in partners to identify business opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Inventory management: ensure high in stock levels, ensure store in stocks for launches, events, holidays, monitor on hand inventory levels to identify opportunities, collaborate with supply chain and demand planning do drive best in class inventory mgt. Key contact for supply chain and demand planning team.
- Planogram team lead: deep dive analysis of planogram productivity, project impacts of add vs deletes, project RTV's, monitor impact of moves, monitor competition and provide quarterly update of competitive merchandising, make recommendations to improve or increase space.
Business Sales Planner
Luxury Sales- Ulta, New York, NY
We're looking for a Business Sales Planner to join our luxury sales team focused on Philosophy & Ulta Beauty at Target. This role will enable the ULTA Sell In team to further strengthen the Coty portfolio by taking a deep dive into data and actioning the results into higher net and retail sales growth. Key deliverables of the role will be Forecast Accuracy, Gross and Net Sales Plan Achievement, driving excellent core and promotional business, and inventory management. Problem solving and ability to develop relationships that deliver results across cross functional teams are key strengths needed to succeed in this role. This role reports into the VP Sales- Ulta Beauty and will closely work with our sales, marketing, demand planning, finance, and .com teams. You will get to work across many different categories (skin, bath & fragrance) at both Ulta Beauty full line stores and UB @ Target, build awareness of the needs of these key customers and disrupt the beauty market.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ years in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
- Strong analytical ability; attention to detail and organizational/time management skills
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources and interpret the data to provide actionable conclusions
- Advanced excel and power point skills required.
- Desire to work in a strong team environment
- Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills. Has an ability to build relationships to drive results, and can present regularly to small-medium size groups.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception based management capability
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Sound understanding of Coty and Customer networks
- Well organized, with a passion for follow-through and completion
- Flexibility to travel as required