Business Support sr Manager - Ecommerce & Digital Experience
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
The Digital Business Support Sr. Manager will support and assist SVP,Chief Digital officer with day-to-day coordination and planning of cross divisional initiatives across all channels. By tracking key priorities and ensuring timely communication and coordination with key stakeholders. Alerts and aligns senior management on potential implementation challenges. Provides recommendations for project implementation and strategies.
- Directs the timely coordination and planning of specific strategic initiatives to promote understanding and business execution.
- Partners closely with key internal stakeholders on the development of the time and action calendar for specified projects and strategies(s).
- Reviews progress on project or initiatives being sponsored by the CDO. Coordinates and identifies risks to meeting timeline and deliverables.
- Works with cross-functional key partners to ensure execution of specific strategies and projects.
- Keeps senior management apprised of implementation progress on designated initiatives.
- Represents the CDO and ensures alignment between the company's vision, strategy and implementation
- Drive process and coordination in day to day cross functional activities and ensures the CDO is aware of all key decisions a being made
- 5-10 years with progressive experience in project management or business consulting. Other experience, such as Digital or eCommerce is a plus.
- Strategic Planning, Problem solving, Communication & Microsoft Office skills are required. Excel skills required.
- Influencing, planning & organizing, business knowledge, achieve results
- Excellent communicaiton skills and a strong commitment to internal and external customer service.
- Ability to Drive results - Achieve excellent results by driving Customer Centric Strategies and initiatives.
- Demonstrates Leadership - Builds strategic relationships and influences across all levels/
- Executes With Excellence - Develops and prioritizes short and long range plans that are comprehensive, realistic, and effective in meeting company and eCommerce goals.
- Embraces A Growth Mindset - Proposes and listens to new ideas that improve our processes and practices. Applies ideas and champions new initiatives.