Business Systems Analyst
Country : USA
State : North Carolina
County : Guilford County
Town : Greensboro
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Business Systems Analyst will be a crucial member of a Scrum team dedicated to develop the Global digital product roadmap for the next generation e-commerce of our brands: Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Icebreaker, Altra, Eagle Creek, Napapijri, Eastpak, Kipling, Smartwool, Jansport, and workwear brands.
The Business Systems Analyst will own specific areas of the digital product landscape, analyzing and identifying gaps in current business and system setup, supporting Product Owners and Product Managers to define and execute a digital roadmap to bring all brands and regions to a state of the art digital commerce organization.
The Business Systems Analyst will help all central and brand functions to clarify requirements, business processes and actively participating within the Scrum team to deliver incremental enhancements in an agile environment to support business growth.
Being based in NORA he/she will act as the point of contact for the region while focusing on a global scope that includes front-end technologies, best practices, omni-channel view of the direct to consumer business as well impact across multiple touch points like marketplaces, and new and emerging commerce channels
- Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes that require improvement.
- Design and develop requirements including writing basic functional and non-functional specifications, user interface mock-ups, processes, data flow diagrams, dashboards and reports
- Participate in daily scrum sessions, write stories and identify Acceptance Criteria as well as other on-demand documentation.
- Develop, improve and oversee the review/validation of written specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members, and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between Product Team and development team
- Together with the Product Owner he/she is responsible for making recommendations about products and features that would support a positive, secure and efficient customer experience.
- Analyze the 3rd party/ product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements.
- Assist the Product Owner in the testing of new product features: design test cases to monitor system functionality and support system enhancements
- Partner with Product Owner to monitor and evaluate processes and KPIs in order to improve the customer experience
- Supervisor: Product Manager
- Direct Reports: None
- Internal: Scrum Master, Product Owner, Architect, Developers, Business Owners
- External: Suppliers, Consultants
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, additional advanced education/degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Certificates or training in Sterling OMS and/or in Agile Methodology are a plus.Experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing or managing solutions for e-commerce
- 3+ years of experience working closely with IBM Sterling Order ManagementSkills
- Business acumen, preferably with some experience in Retail/eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills, to be a leader and influencer, able to interact with all levels of organization