Buyer - (Purchasing/Procurement/Indirect Sourcing)
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Union County
Town : Berkeley Heights
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of analytical and financial proficiency as well as excellent communication skills and strong team spirit mindset to be successful in our highly collaborative environment.
You are responsible for:
- Identification and analysis of the Business requirements
- Demand management and challenging of Business requirements
- Management of short-term or non-recurrent RFPs
- Anticipation of specific Divisional projects
- Guidance on the best buying approach in R2P tool and driving new way of working with MyMarket
- Advice on best suppliers to match with Divisional needs
- Management of small to mid-size Divisional projects and related SOW
- Daily management of the Supplier relationship and performance
- Proactively propose improvements to increase efficiency and content (Catalogs, PSL, Rate Cards...)
- Effectively collaborate with other sourcing teams (Hub, Business team, data and content)
- Effective use of tools to ensure compliance with processes and data requirements (e.g. MySourcing)
- Implementation/rollout of zone and global sourcing initiatives, processes and strategies
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years' experience in Sourcing If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Exceptional MS office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)