Category Insights Manager - Supply Chain
Country : USA
State : New York
County : Queens County
Town : New York
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Work cross-functionally to deliver category insights to support category strategy and value chain enablement.
- Assist in creation of key models, tools and visualization templates to support future-state.
- Collaborate with market insight teams to understand trends and evaluate existing internal capabilities to ensure sufficiency.
- Present information and regularly collaborate with Category Growth Leaders, Supply Chain Technical Category leads, and other key stakeholders.
- Provide input to data design and categorization to ensure transparency of the business.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical, technology, interpersonal and presentation skills. The candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple workstreams and priorities. You should have:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to "connect the dots" to extract insights from multiple data sources.
- Ability to work both in the details and translate insight to senior leadership.
- Knowledge of key concepts across the Supply Chain.
- Spirit of continual learning and ability to seamlessly adapt to the needs of the organization.
- Desire to build with an ability to think outside of existing limitations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to grasp and articulate technical, operational and conceptual ideas at multiple levels.
- Ability to collaborate with other divisions of the company to leverage internal expertise and deliver results within a global, matrix organization.
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- University Degree required.
- 3-5 years working experience in similar roles.
- Prior experience in beauty, CPG or consulting a plus. Global Travel required 0-10%
Local travel within NYC and Long Island = 20%