Change Management Director, Global Human Resources
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide change and business transformation leadership and general direction for the HR transition management team and HR function, prioritizing resourcing & change work across change/transition management team members.
- Build future leaders. Mentor, guide and support a team of transition managers, refining their skills and approach while they deliver high priority programs for the organization. Propagate a culture of accountability throughout the organization.
- As an integrated HR TM function, drive change/transition management efforts across the HR Portfolio of work to enable transition efforts; provide organizational impact assessments; drives stakeholder engagement, organizational readiness, communication planning, learning and development, and general oversight of transition management efforts.
- Creates change framework, change planning, tools & templates, and change experience design strategies as part of an integrated PMO Practice.
- Works with HR Strategy & Planning, Service & Innovation, and Program Management to develop and define user experience metrics and measurement strategies in order to monitor change progress.
- Presents strategies and findings to stakeholders as needed, using excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participates in the coordination and setup of workshops, working sessions, and meetings.
- Measures effectiveness and innovates - Solicits feedback and listens to stakeholders to evaluate the transition landscape to generate user-centric updates or new approaches for enhancing change culture.
- Develops and deploys methods for ongoing measurement of transition effectiveness and impact. Uses data and other learnings to propose, test and establish new communications channels, content and tools that support stakeholder needs and organizational goals.
- Serves as a liaison with other transition teams at Nike, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, organizational effectiveness or related discipline
- 8+ years of program and change management experience in a corporate environment, focused on large-scale transformational change
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Project Management experience in developing and executing project workbacks, timelines and budgets
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scaled Agile development approach
- Familiarity with User Center Design, User Experience concepts
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis
- Experience initiating and driving the ideation process contributing significant, innovative strategies to the business
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend business needs, synthesize technical and specialized knowledge and translate them into a cohesive strategy
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business