Client Services Manager
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Mateo County
Town : Brisbane
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
This position is based in Brisbane, CA and will report to the Associate Director Consignor Relations.
- Manage a team of multi-level agents and assist in resolving daily escalated issues in a timely and professional manner
- Lead team to achieve targets for call center KPIs and benchmarks for success such as Handle Rate, Response Time, and Client Satisfaction
- Provide employees with timely and constructive performance feedback aimed at providing consignors with a best-in-class service experience
- Oversee all administrative tasks related to team management including scheduling, time cards, PTO requests, etc.
- Oversee daily departmental issue management/resolution
- Assist with the development and management of VIP consignor experience
- Identify trends and initiate changes/improvements necessary to achieve departmental goals
- Review, change and improve processes where necessary to facilitate continuous departmental improvement in line with enhancing consignor experience and organizational efficiency
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments and levels.
- Direct experience managing customer service department (experience scaling a Customer Service organization is a plus) servicing clients through phone and email correspondence
- A proven track record of successfully building, leading, and motivating high--performing teams which delight luxury customers
- Superior quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make fair and objective discretionary financial decisions when resolving transactional issues impacting our customers and consignors
NICE TO HAVE
- College degree preferred
- E-commerce experience highly desirable
- Direct experience partnering with C-Suite executives to resolve client concerns a plus
- Experience working in luxury fashion or luxury service a plus
- Retail experience a plus
- Experience using Genesys Purecloud, Zendesk, or Salesforce a plus