Compliance Analyst, Legal
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Morris County
Town : Parsippany-Troy Hills
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Unclaimed Properties Compliance Program
- Partner with external vendor and internal property holders to coordinate the reporting cycle and due diligence process to support the escheatment of eligible properties.
- Conduct research to identify any Tiffany unclaimed properties and complete filings.
- Provide reporting to support escheat liability account reconciliations.
- Conduct research relevant to Unclaimed Property laws.
- Analyze best practices and recommend opportunities for process improvement.Records Management Program
- Update and maintain policies and procedures regarding the retention, storage and destruction of records.
- Facilitate periodic reviews of record retention schedules for compliance with all applicable laws.
- Provide training and support on records management policies and procedures.Compliance Activities and Programs
- Support business ethics, anti-money laundering, government sanctions and data privacy compliance programs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to various compliance related efforts and programs.Policy Updates and Compliance Training Programs
- Assist in the development and maintenance of compliance related policies and procedures.
- Support the development, testing and distribution of compliance training programs.
- Support compliance communications and outreach programs.
- Prepare and analyze training status reports and compliance metrics.Additional Projects
- Monitor regulatory and compliance-related developments and provide updates to the GCP team.
- Manage the GCP Intranet Site.
- Support additional compliance projects as needed under the direction of the GCP Manager.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a paralegal, legal assistant, compliance analyst or similar position.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with unclaimed properties compliance and reporting.
- Experience with records management programs, policies and compliance.
- Experience with anti-money laundering and global sanctions policies and procedures.#LI-POST9