Coordinator, Account Management, Tom Ford Beauty North America
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Sales Reporting & Analysis 50%
- Sales Collection and Input
- Coordinate the collection and entry of accurate and timely retail sales by region, account, and door level on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis (collaborating with account leads).
- Distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal sales results by retailer by mix by distribution type.
- Retrieve sales data from Datawarehouse for variety of reports.
- Update various business review decks in preparation for senior management meetings
- Analyze and review with Account Management sales trends and risks and opportunities.
- Prepare, update and maintain brick & mortar counter decks
- Analyze retailer data including consumer information, market data, product data to assist in future planning
- Coordinate and enter all audited sales data and plans into internal field sales management system
- Assist with sell thru information on prior launches to assist in creating new launch allocations
- Manage travel and expense reports for Account Management team
- Maintain Outlook, Retailer Appointment Calendar
- Maintain Retailer Contact Lists
- Work with Human Resources to oversee NYO new hire set up process
Managing new distribution 15%
- Maintain and manage new door opening summary grids
Meeting Preparation 10%
- Prepare sales data for slides for retailer meetings
- Prepare retailer folders for each meeting
Sku Management 10%
- Maintain Order Forms by Distribution Type.
- Maintain field alignment grids
- 0-2 Years experience
- Collee Degree required
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter adept at problem solving and analysis and ability to work independently
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 201823
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.