Coordinator, Human Resources
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Coordinator is responsible for Human Resources Administrative duties including but not limited to processing new hire paperwork, proactively supporting background check processes, creating onboarding schedules and providing general administrative support for the New York Market HR team. S/he will be responsible for processing, screening and reviewing pre-employment and background check materials, verifying, coordinating and processing new hire documentation, completing payroll forms and ensuring personnel and staffing files are maintained. This role also provides and responds to employee service requests, which may include resolving inquiries regarding the onboarding system and Payroll. This individual will also utilize the applicant tracking system to create job postings, identify, source, track resumes and acknowledge candidates. S/he will review resumes and identify candidates for open or high volume positions and arrange candidate phone screens and in-person interviews. The Coordinator is responsible for updating organizational charts, running multiple reports in PeopleSoft and our applicant tracking system. Additionally, s/he will process department and position updates/changes for client groups by partnering with specialist teams and assist with ad hoc projects.
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-2 years of corporate or Human Resouces related experience
- Familiar with or willing to learn HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as iCIMS and PeopleSoft.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Skilled in assessing and responding to inquiries
- Ablility to work in Microsoft Office software (Excel and PowerPoint)#LI-KM1