Coordinator, Special Events And Promotions
The Coordinator, Special Events and Promotions is responsible for assisting in the facilitation and development of programs, strategies and service support related to Special Events and Promotions that interface with both Tiffany & Co. customers and the media for the North American Region of Special Events, all to the high standards of the Tiffany brand.
- Manage client logistical details in expansive Excel tracker in support of the Major High Jewelry National Events to ensure that all corresponding logistics are running smoothly from the planning stages to on-site at the event itself.
- Execute a number of events for the Northwest, Northeast and Canada market stores throughout the year, including securing vendor, event element, and hospitality needs against clearly set directives, creating run of show timeline and ensuring strong communication of details/needs with stores, creative visual, and client development teams
- Ability to track and regularly update highly intricate financial budgeting and reporting and identifying opportunities or challenges within
- Contribute to event directive and communicate guidelines for New Store Openings, Holiday, and Watch event programs
- Directly coordinate and oversee – with the Manager’s review - all second tier store opening / renovation events) to ensure that all corresponding logistics are running smoothly from the planning stages to on-site at the event itself.
- Extensive reporting including financial updates, meeting recaps, event recaps and metrics, event calendars/timelines and Tiffany executive communications.
- Oversee departmental daily administrative tasks such as overseeing invitation distributions and RSVPs, invoice processing and status, managing shipments
- Meeting logistical support including scheduling meetings, securing rooms, ensuring technology assets as needed, providing relevant printouts, and securing agenda topics from team
- 4-6 years special events experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Creative usage of reporting via PowerPoint
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both in-person and via telephone
- Analytical mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Extremely organized
- Polished and able to interact with high level executives and clients
- Extended hours during work week as well as some weekends a few weeks ahead of key event dates for preparations, plus attending events